Canon or not-Canon? If you have doubts on any of these, put your guess in the comments, and I'll let you know what's what.
1. A woman shoots a man at least five times and is never arrested for the murder.
2. A music box hides the secret to a major theft from the Bank of England.
3. Sherlock Holmes discusses Jack the Ripper.
4. Holmes and Watson catch some trout.
5. King Oscar II, ruler of the combined Sweden and Norway, uses Sherlock Holmes for a confidential matter.
6. An ex-Mormon crashes through the window at 221B Baker Street.
7. Watson enjoys a cookie, except it’s called a “biscuit” because it is England.
8. Sherlock Holmes shows he has read “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” by Washington Irving.
9. A madman in Carfax asylum wants to help convince a woman that her relationship with a nobleman is a very bad thing.
10. A stair-rod is a rod or strip of metal used to hold a carpet in place on a staircase step. Dr. Watson once hit another man in the shins with a stair-rod.